Friday, April 20, 2007

LOAP vSupreme and its history

The LOAP vSupreme Series

People in group : Their names can be found on items or units in the game. If you have not noticed them, I'll tell you. They are : icyFURY, metabee87, EvilinessZ, SSJ2Gohan, BoNNy.BoYz and iluvtds. Fellow map maker Muragon also had a hand in this.

About the Blog:

This blog was created as the LOAP vSupreme community grew by alot. People were commenting about the pros and cons of LOAP vSupreme double series ( Part 1 and 2 ) in Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. We plan to expand the limited community to make our series a must-have for LOAP-addicks. - History LOAP vSupreme first came into sight through then-amateur map maker icyFURY, who created LOAP vSupreme v1.0 Beta. Just his first version, people were commenting how wonderful the map was, the terrain, and everything. He then decided to concentrate on this series. Then, came another map maker, who has little experience. After learning a skill or two from icyFURY, she edited triggers to make something imbalanced without telling anyone, and was out of the supreme mapmaking group soon later. Joined metabee87, another novice who improved through the ranks and made himself a professional map-maker, excelling in models. He was trusted and on 17 April 2007, handed the Director of Mapmaking Award from the LOAP Polling United and became Director , taking over icyFURY, in the making of Supreme series.

Vision : To excel in all the different categories and be successful.
Motto : A new day, a new start

3 comments:

Chua Jie Chern said...

I like your LoaP map... but when you said a person added something imba, I have to point out that, in a game with me, you also made the cheat characters. I think you need to load it something, but whatever the case, you also made something imba...

I also realised that this blog has very very little updates. It makes me wonder if you really have a so-called community. I mean, if you really did have one, there'll be comments all over this blog, and full of updates as people will be bugging you to make more versions of your map. (This comment is just made to question whether you really have a community or not, and whether it's a good act to have kicked out that particular person)

No offence intended.

Xeno.Hawk said...

Hi once again. I met you guys online (metabee and icefury) last time. I think a few months ago, or even last year (check my time of comment to calculate when 'a few months ago' is).

You know, after reading corvus's comment, I have to admit it's a bit fishy whether you really have a community or not. Not that I mind, of course.

And when are you going to post another version?

Xeno.Hawk said...

btw, I just checked EpicWar and saw a 5.3 version of your map. Either someone has stolen the idea of your map, or you two broke up and one of you continued the map, because there's only one creator (in epicwar, it says By : [Logic]). Seriously, as your acquaintance, I think I need to tell you this: Please update more or people will, 1) Get impatient and lose faith, 2) Steal your idea, or 3) lose interest.